- Robust right angle housing with 30 mm threaded nose and universal 18 mm threaded base for maximum installation flexibility
- 360-degreehighly visible status indicators
- DC only and Universal (AC/DC) available models
- Dual Auto PNP/NPN helps streamline inventory by reducing the number of SKUstostock
- Transmitted Beam (80 m) and Polarized Retroreflective(10 m) Sensing Modes
- Embedded IO-Link 1.1 communications protocol offered in all sensing modes enables customers to access enhanced diagnostic feature
- Firmware updateand embedded IODD ready
- IP67, 1,200 PSI and IP69k rated enclosure
The 42AF RightSight™ M30 family of photoelectric sensors offers long range and high-performance general purpose sensing in a robust, easy to install flexible mounting package. These sensors are ideal for applications where simplified installation and maintenance are required. RightSight™ M30 sensors can be mounted against a surface or can be installed using the threaded 18 mm base mounting options.
Designed to withstand the rigors of food processing and material handling environments, the RightSight™ M30standard models can withstand repeated 1200 psi and IP69K high-pressure washdowns.
Available for Sale: January 2019
+1 978 446 3284
Chelmsford, MA, United States