- Wide operating temperature range from -20…+70 °C (-4…+158 °F)
- Rated IP65, IP67 and IP69K for harsh operating environment (varies by modules)
- IO-Link hubs are available in three options: 16 digital input, 10 digital input and 6 digital output, and 16 universal digital input and output to meet application requirements
- Supports diagnostics and high current output with EtherNet/IP connectivity through the 16-point universal digital I/O module
- M12 L-coded power connector allows more field devices to be connected for both IO-Link Hub and EtherNet/IP modules
The latest addition to the existing ArmorBlock® I/O portfolio targets harsh applications that require a wide operating temperature and weld-spark resistant housing. The EtherNet/IP universal I/O provides diagnostics to enable users to reduce time spent on commissioning and troubleshooting. EtherNet/IP modules are available in M12 L-coded and 5-pins 7/8” auxiliary power connectors. High current output support on the universal I/O allows users to connect more output devices without additional cabling. For compact applications requiring high I/O count, the IO-Link hub allows users to connect both Smart and Standard devices in one IO-Link Master simplifying the system design. IO-Link hub offers three options for users to optimize their design for each application.
Available for Sale: February and April 2019
+ 65 6622 5155