- Enable full use of the collected data by using the various capabilities to calculate and aggregate the data collected from multiple data sources
- Reduce variability by verifying production parameters versus targets/norms
- Reduce deployment of new systems by using automatic discovery mechanisms to get new equipment data collection configured fast
- A complete, plant-wide Historian solution with connectivity to both Rockwell Automation® and third-party devices simultaneously
- Statistical Quality Control (SQC) tests to determine if the value of an Asset attribute lies within user-specified margins of error
- Updated PI Server Components – PI Notifications 2017 R2
- Updated Platform Support Options
Real-time access to reliable information is the key to improving productivity and efficiency. When you know what’s happening on the plant floor, you can make better decisions—about process, time and material management. The expanded capabilities of FactoryTalk® Historian SE provide you with the data capture, management and analytical capabilities for improved decision-making.
Built for robust data storage (>10M) while providing fast data retrieval, FactoryTalk® Historian SE v6.0 provides insight into performance parameters from one subassembly, to a production line, and across the enterprise.
FactoryTalk® Historian SE v6.0 helps locate and correct sources of inefficiencies quickly. This helps you manage manufacturing consistency, energy use, first-pass quality, and other factors that can improve the bottom line.
Available for Sale: August 1, 2018
+1 949 521 2760
Foothill Ranch, CA, United States