MTE’s SineWave Nexus™ filter combines the performance of a sinewave filter with our patented common mode protection technology into a single passive device. The SineWave Nexus™ not only cleans the PWM waveform generated by Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), it virtually eliminates motor bearing failures caused by common mode voltage. By filtering out the harmful VFD-induced shaft voltages, motor bearings are never subject to pitting, frosting, or fluting damage that leads to failure. Eliminate the need for costly grounding rings that require regular maintenance and replacement with the SineWave Nexus™ – an electrical solution for an electrical problem.
Features and Benefits:
- Increases motor life
- Eliminates motor failures due to bearing currents
- Reduces motor noise and heating
- Cleans the PWM waveform
- Easy to integrate and install
- Operates in high ambient temperatures
- High performance and reliability
- UL, CSA and CE compliant
- Modular, NEMA 1/2 and NEMA 3R options
Learn more! Visit the MTE Corporation Booth #256 at Automation Fair 2019.