Editor Social Media Contest
Join the Automation Fair conversation on social media and leave with an Apple Watch on your wrist! Look for clues highlighting new products and solutions at all the Rockwell Automation booths and then post about them on social media using the hashtag #AFEditorBuzz. Each time you post you will be entered into a random drawing to win an Apple Watch, so make sure to post often! Full contest details and rules will be posted to the Automation Fair online pressroom and available onsite at the event. We’re looking forward to seeing what you learn!
Rules to Play
- Editors: Twelve Rockwell Automation booths* will have a fun fact posted somewhere in its space. Find the posted fun fact, snap a photo or video and post on Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter using #AFEditorBuzz for a chance to win. Posts must be public to be eligible.
- You may post multiple times at each booth.
- Every eligible post is an entry to win a prize of an Apple iWatch.
- Tag @ROKAutomation on Instagram and Twitter.
- Contest runs from November 14, 2018 to November 15, 2018
- Rockwell Automation will award one prize each day (for a total of two prizes) selected by a web-based random selection tool.
- Winners of the contest will be announced at 1 PM EST on both November 14, 2018 and November 15, 2018
- If your post is selected as a winner, Rockwell Automation will comment on your post and you will receive a direct message on Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn. Winners will be announced on press.automationfair.com.
- You may post and enter multiple times, but may only win once.
- If you are not selected as a winner, Rockwell Automation will not sell, use, repurpose or reuse your photo(s)/video(s) on social media on our any other medium or outlet.
- Contest is open to all registered media at the Automation Fair 2018 event.*Eligible booths include: Engineering Our Future, Innovations, Integrated Architecture, Intelligent Packaged Power, myRockwellAutomation, MAVERICK Technologies, a Rockwell Automation Company, Connected Services, Smart Devices, The Connected Enterprise Industries Pavilion, ROK Studios, and History of Innovation